The Pock-it Hole Clamp with a new Quick Release features a unique design that inserts a built-in adjustable pin into a 3/8" x 15° pocket hole, giving you perfect alignment every time. Now setups are even quicker and easier with the new quick-release slide button to snug up your fit, then use the ratcheting handle for final tightening. The clamp has all the clearance you need to clamp and fasten double joints in one easy step. Simply clamp the joint using one hole, then insert a screw in the other hole and tighten. Works perfectly with 3/8" pocket holes on 3/4" thick face frames and casework, and stock up to 3" wide.
- Unique design allows easy clamping and surface alignment of pocket hole joints
- The adjustable pin fits in a 3/8" x 15° pocket hole while the clamp tightens the joint
- Works in 3/8" pocket holes on 3/4" thick face frames and casework
- Clearance in the clamp body enables clamping and fastening of double joints in one easy step
- Ratcheting handle allows for clamping face frames flat on the workbench
- Tighten or release the handle quickly and easily using the new quick-release slide button
- 3" wide stock capacity
woodworkingtools.us offers FREE SHIPPING To Worldwide
We ship within 3 days of payment ent get cleared
Please allow 1-3 weeks for delivery.
if you have any question please feel free to message our Facebook page and we will reply immediately.